What is pure SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Statistically, the higher and more frequently a site appears in top search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. SEO is handled at the coding level and can only be done by a human being.
Why 'only' pure SEO?
SEO is the foundation of online marketing, without good visibility in search engines you cannot be found...
- Viewers cannot find you and 'Bookmark' your site
- Viewers cannot find you and potentially 'link' to your site
- Viewers cannot find you and join your Facebook or Twitter account
- Viewers cannot reach your Blog or Media release...
Online marketing starts by being found at the top of major search engines, in particular Google!
When on a budget (less than $1000), all other marketing methods and techniques pale compared to the returns of pure SEO... And the beauty of properly done SEO, is that it grows all by itself!
Spider/robot consistently scan for deeper links and content to add to their databases, new information is scored and graded, and finally existing listings climb and new listings are added.
There is nothing more prestigious or more effective for your business than having its website show on the first page of Google's organic results!
Here are some facts to consider:
That is what we do best... Over 12,000 'First Page Ranking' assignments since 1998
Proof of concept:
- 87% of referrals come from organic search results. Not Paid! (Jupiter Research)
- Visitors are free - No cost per click!
- Higher trust in natural listings
- Organic listings are permanent
- Ongoing ranking improvements
- More traffic, more sales
- Best ROI
Read: Understanding Keywords: keywords
See Live Results: results